IN STOCK Ships within 24-48 hrs
Warning: Last items in stock!
Intelligent Auto-Defrosting: The unit can enter or quit the defrosting mode automatically by timely detecting the frosting situation of the outdoor unit.
Sleep Mode: Because our body temperature cools down as we sleep, the unit automatically adjusts the setting for all-night comfort.
Air Purifying and Deodorizing Filters: Industrial development has offered from one side a better life style, but on the other side it has increased polluting substances presence in the air that helps in spreading of various kinds of diseases. Among the polluting agents, the ones we can more frequently find at home are anti-bacterial dust particles, moulds and etc, which are causing allergic phenomenon, breathing and typical upper respiratory problems. This dual washable filter screen is effective in preventing anti-bacteria mould and duct particles and ensuring a healthy indoor environment.
Turbo Mode: This function enables the unit to reach the preset temperature in the shortest time.
Self-diagnosis and Auto-Protection Function: This function can electronically detect the errors and display the diagnosis by a series of flashing LEDs on the indoor unit. Then the unit will automatically switch to protection mode.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE DC INVERTER SYSTEM VARIOUS PERFORMANCES:
1) The rated performance data printed on the nameplate were tested per AHRI 210/240 standards at standard indoor & outdoor conditions and standard installation set-up.
2) Actually the DC inverter outdoor unit could modulate to match whatever capacity needs are called/requested from indoor side, to produce a wide range of capacities, minimum could be about 15% of the rated number and maximum could be around 160% of the rated number.
3) Once the DC inverter system is installed, each indoor unit's output and so the outdoor unit performance will all vary over the operation period: soft-starting, turbo quick cooling/heating, maintaining, defrosting, switching, and other condition changes.
4) Actual performance varies upon many factors such as indoor and outdoor temperatures, inter-connecting pipe length/ bending, elevation difference between indoor and outdoor units, refrigerant charging level, vacuum level, leakage, air or moisture or contamination level, foreign substance left in the piping, indoor filter clean level, indoor and outdoor coil conditions, and other factors.
5) When the rated total capacity of all the indoor units exceeds the rated capacity of outdoor unit, each indoor unit may not output the rated capacity and one may differ from other, upon other installation/operation factors, it all units are turned on to run compressor simultaneously.
PIPE ADAPTOR Whenever the outdoor unit gas valve of size 3/8" is to connect with indoor unit gas pipe of 1/2" or 5/8", one 3/8" - 1/2" or 3/8" - 5/8" adaptor is to be used in between. This reducer is packed separately and shall be installed at job site.
Any indoor unit is 30' or more apart from the outdoor unit, better to adjust refrigerant. If it is 50' or more apart, better to upper size the copper lines and adjust refrigerant.
Any run can not be more than 100' apart from the outdoor unit; otherwise, that indoor unit capacity may be decreased too much.
|Condenser Rated Capacity BTU||18000|
|Condenser Max. Capacity Cooling/Heating BTU||21000 / 22600|
|Indoor Unit Combination||9 + 12|
|Power Supply||208-230V / 1ph / 60Hz|
|Rated Current (A) Cooling/Heating||8.4 / 8.4|
|Moisture Removal (Pint/h)||Each Indoor 9000: 1.7; 12000: 2.96; 18000: 3.8|
|Type of Indoor Unit||Wall Mount|
|Sound Level Indoor (dB "A") Hi/M/Lo||9000: 41/37/35/26; 12000: 42/38/36/28; 18000: 46/44/40/35|
|Sound Level Outdoor (dB "A")||56|
|Indoor Unit Included||Two|
|Compressor Zone Capability||Two|
|Compressor Type||DC Inverter|
|Line Set Liquid-Gas (in.)||9000: 1/4- 3/8; 12000: 1/4-3/8; 18000: 1/4-1/2|
|Line Set Maximum Length (Ft.)||Total: 120|
|Maximum Elevation Difference (Ft.)||15|
|Ambient Temperature (F)||5 - 122|
|Indoor Dimensions W*D*H (in.)||9000: 33.39 x 7.09 x 10.83; 12000: 33.39 x 7.09 x 10.83 ; 18000: 37 x 7.9 x 11.73|
|Indoor Weight (Lbs.)||9000: 22; 12000: 22; 18000: 28.6|
|Outdoor Dimensions W*D*H (in.)||37.6 x 15.6 x 27.6|
|Outdoor Weight (Lbs.)||115|
|Feature: Auto Restart||Yes|
|Feature: Turbo Mode||Yes|
|Feature: Sleep Mode||Yes|
|Feature: Low Ambient Cooling||Yes|
|Feature: Self Diagnosis||Yes|
|Feature: Follow Me||No|
|Feature: Self Cleaning Mode||Yes|
|Feature: Refrigerant Leakage Detection||Yes|